Monday, June 30, 2014

Must have tool Monday

Must have tool Monday
Pin Pin where did that pin go. I'm sure if you sew or are around anyone that sews you will totally relate to this. Dropping pins or pins falling out of your project is bound to happen. So I have to say my favorite tool today is the magnetic pin holder. If you drop a pin or a few pins you wave your magic pin holder over it and walla it picks it up or better yet finds it. I have a couple of these purple ones and I love them. I did however find a lot of tutorials online how to make them. I tried one but you really need a very strong magnet. I may have to find a stronger magnet and try this cute tutorial even if its just to decorate my sewing room.
http://makezine.com/craft/how-to-magnetic-pin-holder/


No comments:

Post a Comment